- About Us
- Industry Sectors
- Issues & Initiatives
- News & Events
Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association is at the forefront of the continually changing legal, legislative and regulatory issues facing our growing and diverse membership.
LMOGA members are provided an array of services including:
- Government Relations from experienced federal and state lobbyists
- Business Networking opportunities with companies in Louisiana and Gulf of Mexico
- Public relations and Issues Management Response to assist the industry as needed
- Committee Membership Opportunities to manage issues of concern to the oil and gas industry
- Annual and Regional Meeting Events gathering local and national experts on topics important to the industry
- Newsletters and Publications with up-to-the-date information on issues and news of importance to the industry
The association submits guest opinion pieces to the state’s newspapers on a regular basis and distributes news releases, reports and position papers on issues of general concern to industry as needed. In addition, the association maintains a reference library on matters of general interest to the industry. Staff members of the association regularly schedule public appearances to advocate and educate stakeholders and the general public of areas of interest related to the oil and gas industry in Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico.